Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fleece & Fur Scrap Kit

Really just more experimenting with textures and things with this one. Most of the elements are supposed to have a kind of a soft look and feel to them. I'm pretty happy with the way most of it turned out - I think this is my best work yet! Not all elements are shown in the preview. Please enjoy.

As always, this kit is free for personal use. No credit to me required. Some items in this kit can be used commercially, but not all - If you would like more information about the availability of a certain item for commercial use, please contact me.




I would like to thank the following resource authors for their generosity, and for making my life easier! :)

Gunhild Storeide - Several templates & items, string loop
Granny Art - Ivy
Pure Silver Bliss - Ribbon
ActionFX - Button
Obsidian Dawn - Handwriting Brush

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete