Friday, December 11, 2009

Just starting out...

New to this whole blogging thing - still have got a lot to learn! I hope I manage to figure this out properly... anyway, blogs seem to be "the" place to share digiscrapping related stuff, so I figured I'd better start one! I'm probably not going to have oodles and oodles of stuff to share - this is just a hobby for me, not a profession. But I love to share the things I make and so pretty much everything I create will go up here for free.

I enjoy making full kits because it helps to have a theme to work around. I'm a veteran designer and I can create a vast array of things digitally. Sometimes it's just really hard to choose what to make! Having a set of colors and a theme helps focus my "scope" if you will and helps me narrow down ideas. I'd love to create element sets and resources to help out other designers but I'm not really sure what it is people want to have. I look at most things on other blogs and in other kits and think, "I could easily make that, or something like that, myself" so I don't download it, but I know there are lots of scrapping enthusiasts out there who maybe don't know how, or just can't be bothered to go through the trouble. So if you've got any suggestions for some designer resources you'd like me to create for you, please feel free to leave your suggestions! I can't promise I'll get around to everything - I've got a full time job and lots of other responsibilities that keep me busy, but I will do my best. Just please don't ask for stock photos or scans - unfortunately I don't have a scanner or a good enough camera to contribute photo art, but hopefully I will soon!

I've also got a Deviant Art account that I've been posting to - until I get everything set up here, if you'd like to download any of my things, please check out: http://slavetofashion69.deviantart.com/ I've got a couple of scrap kits up there and a few other goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment